2 november 2013

As we are, we change


What am I changing, being me, in my life and in others? When I am with others, am I changing them to become happier, more fulfilled? Or am I changing them for the worst? In my environment, am I changing nature to bloom or am I destroying nature? As we are, we change. Every one of us are participating in some form of changing. 

I was meditating upon todays mastery challenge and found that... 
By being me I offer possibilities to discover alternative ways of living. I encourage others to be kinder, humbler, less needy and more giving.

By being me I show how to have faith in what will be will be. I trust that each one of us can make a difference. I contribute by  bringing others closer to who and how they want to be. Or not to be..

By being me I am allowing change. I also allow the wait. Or at least I try to. Let's say it's on my current long-term missions.. ^^ To sum up a bit; I make things flower. I grow flowers, I make flowers, I smell flowers, I love flowers, I wear flowers and I eat flowers! I inspire my surrounding in my own way by spreading fortune flowers wherever I go. 

As I am, I am changing things for the better. Yes, that's what I (in)tend to.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar