23 oktober 2013

Joshua James and travelling merry men

The band Joshua James from the U.S. found me on couchsurfing and asked for a place to stay in my town during their tour in Europe. Having them here, providing them with nutritious food, clean sheet and contributing to their life experiences made me feel so rich! With much too much preparations and much too little sleep in my pockets I'm tired like someone a thousand years old. Now, who will catch me when I faint by awesomeness? XD

Thank you for letting me share a fraction of your lives, pick up new words, share your laughs and your hearts :) Thank you for letting me practice my b'n'b-skills with Extra Everything XD There's still some home made hand picked C-vitamin super loaded creamy rose hip smoothie for you on your "foods-by-Elin-must-try-list". Whenever you're ready..

          Thank You for the music guys and take good care!

'Let the rain kiss you
                   Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
                                         Let the rain sing you a lullaby
                            and remember, the weather is always in the heart' 

                                                       ♥



1 kommentar:

  1. Alltså.. Wow, de är ju asbra ju!! ..och DU är asbra Elin! (fast det har jag ju vetat länge <3)

    SvaraRadera